How do you pay tribute to the city that gave birth to your style...you throw a party in its honor. Friday April 17th,The World Famous SuperFriends and the FCC are Presenting the "I Love New York" Edition Of Heaven. In honor of the event i put together a classic RON G style mixtape. Download now and thank me later.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD
Scratch Academy DVD: Beatmaking 101 from Hevehitta on Vimeo.
Its always good to learn from an industry giant,its even better when you can learn from multiple giants. Well Primo and Evil Dee are here to teach you a thing or two.
Eventually going by the name of Fat Joe, the rapper secured a recording contract with the Relativity label in the early '90s, resulting in the release of his full-length debut, Represent, in 1993 (which spawned the single "Flow Joe," peaking at the number one spot on Billboard's Hot Rap Singles chart). Two years later, Fat Joe issued his sophomore effort, Jealous One's Envy, which included a cameo appearance by KRS-One as well as production contributions by the likes of DJ Premier, L.E.S., and Domingo.
1998 saw the release of Fat Joe's debut for Atlantic, Don Cartagena, which featured cameo appearances by the likes of Puff Daddy, Nas, Raekwon, Big Pun, and Jadakiss (the LOX), following it up in 2001 with Jealous Ones Still Envy (J.O.S.E.), which included contributions from Ludacris, Petey Pablo, M.O.P., R. Kelly, and Remy. Loyalty followed in 2002, and All or Nothing arrived three years after that. The raw Me, Myself and I from 2006 found the rapper on his own Terror Squad imprint, which was distributed by EMI. His second album for the label, The Elephant in the Room, appeared in 2008.
What's good world,ya favorite dj is back in the building. I am operating off of 3 hours sleep so the speech won't be to long. Just know that today I am hitting you with some goodies. First off congratulations to DJ BOBBY BLACK,the winner of coveted S.E.A Awards mixtape of the year(CRACK ADDICTION...JAY-Z X BARACK OBAMA). Congrats big dog!
On the mixtape side of things I am hitting you with a double feature. One from the Diaz Brothers,and the next from DJ DOC(SUPERFRIENDS). You already know how Doo Wop and Tony Touch get it in. This is another classic from the tag team. The gem in this double feature is the tape from my man doc. A mix of reggae tunes from the old to the new. In celebration of "THE HEAVENLY RENAISSANCE PRESENTS...I LOVE NEW YORK",my man DJ DOC has put together a mix that puts you in a New York state of mind. The party jumps off Friday April 17,2009@595 North Lounge(Atlanta Ga). New Yorkers,this mixtape is for you! Download now,thank me later!
Diaz Brothers (Click Here)
DJ Doc (Click Here)
This dude was no joke,him and his brother!
WEST UP Bloggers!!!
This Wednesday, I wanna take it back for my real West Coast folks who
know bout the LBC CREW!!! The LBC Crew (Long Beach Crip Crew) were a
short-lived collective of Long Beach-based rappers. They were the
first act to be executively-produced by Snoop Dogg. LBC Crew had a hit
single with the song "Beware Of My Crew", from the A Thin Line Between
Love and Hate soundtrack (If you don't remember.. They performed it @
Chocolate City in the movie). It is a sample of honorary West Coast
Legend Roger & Zapp "Heartbreaker". They were also prominently
featured on Snoop Dogg's second album Tha Doggfather. The group
disbanded following the collapse of Death Row. Most of the LBC Crew
remained visible figures in West-Coast hip-hop. Prior to his
incarceration, Tray-Dee was part of the successful rap-trio, Tha
Eastsidaz. Bad Azz released two solo albums under the Doggy Style
imprint. Lil C-Style remained part of unorganized Death Row camp. And
Techniec recently signed to The Game's The Black Wall Street Records.
BEWARE OF MY CREW a West Coast Joint!!!!!
What's good world,how the heck are you! Its been a very good and inspirational birthday weekend. This past saturday I turned 36, and I realized one of the greatest gifts GOD has given me was the gift of still being releavant. I've had the pleasure of working for some of the biggest artist in the music industry(OUTKAST,USHER,MONICA,KELIS,CIARA,NE-YO,KERI HILSON). For the most part,I've been able to stay visible without the help of the radio. In the dj world,that's virtually impossible. Whether its a string of good luck or GOD's blessings,I truley am thankful for it all. Thank you for every Happy Birthday wish I received this weekend as well.
And now back to business. Being that it is spring I think its time to move the mixtape clock up just a little. One of the modern giants of the modern mixtape game is none other than my man's DJ MICK BOOGIE. I know he usually doesn't put the DJ prefix infront of his name but he's one of the few who actually deserves that title. Mick is one of the few dj's who can be just as creative on his live dj sets as he is on his tapes. Sometime late last fall Mick rocked a party in Atlanta,and I took a look around and there were atleast 10 dj's there taking notes, myself included. Not many can do a mixtape featuring Jay Z and Coldplay and make it make sense. Not many people can play Seven Nation Army and Kanye West at a club and make it make sense. Well Mick Boogie can and he does,trust me on that one.
In an effort to clearly explain who he is and what he does,just incase you have been living in a cave without the internet. I have some really cool treats for you. Here is an example of how a perfect dj has grown up. First of all,Mick came from the depths of the midwest(Cleveland,Ohio). He packed his bags and moved to New York City,but wait he was already hot before he moved. Its kind of like playing for the Lakers after you've already won a couple rings. To show you how a real dj growns into a great dj,I've got 2 classic examples of Mick. First off I've got his very first mixtape he has ever made," MY NAME IS MICK BOOGIE". Second off I have the new classic "VIVA LA HOVA",featuring Coldplay and Jay Z. You know how I do,I'm not getting into the playlist. That's your job,suckas. Download now and thank me later.
Click link below for downloads
MY NAME IS MICK BOOGIE(CLICK HERE)
VIVA LA HOVA(CLICK HERE)
A preview of the upcoming (and ongoing) triple collaboration featuring Stussy, UNDFTD and realmad HECTIC has surfaced as the cult-classic MT580 undergoes this latest transformation. The “Full Metallic Jacket” theme combines shiny patent uppers with army camo linings. A gradient midsole can also be seen. The comprehensive release will also see the inclusion of both 100%/400% Bearbricks and a matching t-shirt.
And the list goes on,peep the script and tell me what you think.
Forming a Spanish-Japanese connection, New Balance becomes the focal point of two popular shops in 24Kilates of Spain and mita of Japan. The co-branded shoe at hand is the rarely seen MT576S, a derivative of the recognizable cult-classic MT580 as they share the same mid and outsole. The shoe’s upper as the name implies is derived from the 576 in a combination leather and patent upper with hits of red and blue. The shoe releases on March 20th at mita.
BOW DOWN LIVE
West Up Bloggers!!!
Being that it is getting sunny outside and I just seen another Ice
Cube movie the other day (Next Friday.... U know King of Rancho
Cucamonga). I gotta do another Ice Cube affiliated video. Everyone
knows about the The Legendary NWA and how they pioneered WestCoast Rap
& Gangsta Rap, but after that was the Lench Mob, Kausion, and Westside
Connection. Westside Connection being the most famous of the others
because of Mack 10 and WC. Here's a video of there 1st Platinum album
"Bow Down" -Gangsta's Make the World Go Round
Similar to last year’s AZX Project, adidas round up some of the industry’s finest boutiques for a new collection of Consortium sneakers entitled the 3Way Project. Celebrating their 60th Anniversary, the three striped-brand picked 12 premium accounts to join in on the festivities. Separated into three groups, we get a look into group 1 which features Europe’s Patta, Sneakersnstuff and LimitEditions alongside NYC-based A.R.C. All four entities also hook up to create a fifth pair in the lineup. Stay tuned for a further looks into Groups 2 & 3 which feature the likes of: Goodfoot, Undefeated, HUF, DQM, D-Mop, Crooked Tongues, ACU and VA.
The Jordan camp continues their commemoration packs into 2009 with a preview of their Raging Bull Collection. The special package will consist of two Air Jordan V renditions including a red suede colorway and contrasting Charcoal color block. Both will feature the same detailing as previous V releasing including an embroidered 23 and translucent soles. A release date is scheduled for May 2009. Stay tuned.
Source: Kix and the City
Easily,one of the nicest mc's out right now. You wack mc's can say "but he doesnt have a deal",you are right but i bet none of you all would battle him. Or if you do,i bet none of you all will win.
What's the deal world,allow me to introduce my self...DJ MARS//PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD FAMOUS SUPERFRIENDS CREW. I'm am also the owner of the site www.historyofmixtapes.com. Big Chew hit me up and asked me to be a part of the top ten list. So I decided to give a little advice to up and coming dj's. Not exactly the bible, but just a few key things I feel like a dj should do in order to get it poppin in his or her city.
(1) Know your craft-There's no better way to be one leg up on the competition than to actually be a master at your game. Most dj's try to be all things to everyone,for the most part that's not likely. If you are a radio dj,please know how to sandwich those hits. If you make mixtapes, study the science. If you are a club dj,know how to rock a party.
(2) Learn from the older Gods-Study from a dj who came before you. The mentor could be someone with whom you are cool with or someone whose style you studied from a far. When I was coming up I studied Kid Capri, Ron G, S&S, Doo Wop, Brucie B, Clark Kent and my man Red Alert. Honestly,to the point where I felt like I was them when I was rocking. To some it may sound corny,but it worked. Hey,if you wanna be like Mike act like Mike.
(3) Be honest with your skill set-On the reals,if you are not Jazzy Jeff don't try his shit publicly. If you have no mic game,shut up and hire a hype man. Point guards shouldn't be down in the paint,and not every mixtape dj should be spinning at a party. I'm not a mixtape dj,that's why I rarely make them. Know who you are and be comfortable with it.
(4) Do not join a dj crew-I know this sounds ironic,especially coming from the guy who started the dj crew phenomenon in the south. Reason being is most club promoters,program directors and even artists have found a way to take our stripes. They all have figured that a dj crew gives you the dj some control. They can't control you so they all of a sudden don't like you. Move aggressively with your peoples,just don't join a crew. Trust me, the hate will come out the wood work if you do.
(5) Network extensively-I wouldn't be the dj I am today if I didn't have a circle of people that I can rely on for gigs as well as information. The fact that I was invited to be a part of this list is proof that networking works. Currently my goal is to network with dj's out side of my current musical circle. Each one teach one,I can learn from them just as they can learn from me.
(6) Stick together-I know that was a bland title but I really meant that as a dj if you have a popping up and coming promoter,grow with him. In my eyes you should stay with him and move as he moves. If he's not a piece of shit he will take you where ever he goes.
(7) Create a following-The average person is like a sheep in they pasture,they follow the herd. This game is built on smoke and mirrors and if you have a legion of people rocking with you,you look like you are a God.
(8) Know your music-There's no reason why you should have access to all the hits. There's no reason why you should know what's poppin in Ny,as well as Houston,Chicago and LA. There's no reason why you don't know what was poppin 10 years ago. The internet has leveled the playing field,get yer crates right.
(9) Play your position-Most young dj's are so fucking annoying when it comes to this. If you are paid to open up,do that. Let the headliner do him. You got your check,now sit back relax and learn a lil something. No need to sit in the booth and every 30 minutes ask the next dj,"yo can I get back on"...hell no. Play your part and learn,most of all respect that man's time slot.
(10) Respect the game-Alot of dj's have come before us and made it what it is. Many of them took the shorts so that we can eat. You pay them back by simply being an asset to the collective. Be good at what you do,take the game forward. Does no one no damn good if you wack the game out by being wack. Simple enough dude. With a high level of talent,a lot of luck and some heart,this game can take you all over the world. I'm proof of that!
What's good world,we are back in the building. Thanks to all who are supporting the movement over here. Especially my online community(rapmullet.com,tapemasta,recogthereal,mixtapetorrent,dj soul,the kaos effect.com,and djbobbyblacktheruler.com). Thanks to everyone who has spread the word about www.historyofmixtapes.com. And a special thanks to everyone who has visited the site and downloaded a tape,keep the movement moving yall.
And for my people across the water do remember. I will be playing in Dublin Ireland,July 7 at Bondi's Beach Club...the hottest club in Dub. Its the official after party for the european Ne-Yo tour. Shout out to Kev and the entire Rap Ireland crew,good looks to DJ DRAMA for making the connect. So get ya passports and yer paper ready,I'm tryna go in real heavy.
And now for todays business. Todays mixtape blast off comes from one of my favorite dj's ever,DJ PREMIER. Yeah,Primo from GANGSTARR...you read it right. In addition to all the ill beats Primo has cooked up over the years,he has a dope mixtape collection as well. Today we dig into CROOKLYN CUTS 4. This is Brooklyn we go hard shit all day,this is Timbs and Blunts on Broadway type shit. Don't worry yall the interview with Primo is in the works,and the I'm sure he is going to give more than his 2 cents worth in regards to the current mixtape game. Download now and thank me later.
For DJ PREMIER CROOKLYN CUTS click the download link below:
These dudes were no joke...at all!
West Up Bloggers!!!
The weather is starting to break, and it is getting hot!!! I thought
I show a classic video that everyone is seen and heard a million
times- Ice Cube' Today was a Good Day. One of the Founding Fathers of
gangsta Rap, Lyricist, Storyteller, and that's not including the great
movies and roles he's palyed and directed. Ice Cube, a West Coast
Today was a Good Day
Having already seen one of these colorways in early February, New Balance keeps the retro colors coming with three additional Spring 2009 M850 releases. Amongst the sneakers trademark features are their C-Cap cushioning system, breathable mesh paneling, and overall lightweight platform coupled with a vibrant retro style. Look for these at your local New Balance retailer.
Source: Nice Kicks
What's good you all,yeah its march mixtape madness time. This week I'm going in extremely heavy. March is here and I'm excited about a couple of things,I'm about to hop back on the Lil Wayne tour with Keri Hilson and my birthday(march 21)is in a couple weeks.
Now on to todays business. I know I'm a day late,I was travelling all day monday and couldn't get in front of a computer to save my life. But no worries world,I'm back with a vengence. Since this is my birthday month I got treats for you. Normally I blast off with one,maybe 2 mixtapes. This week I got 6 joints for your listening pleasure,and this dj list is crucial(DJ SNS//DJ SKILLZ//TYE BOOGIE//BOBBY BLACK//DJ MARS//SWEATBOX PRODUCTIONS).
First out the gate is my man DJ S&S from Harlem. Being that yesterday was the anniversary of the death of Biggie Smalls,I had to drop this S&S classic..."Something for that Ass pt. 2". At the very top of the tape you can hear S giving a rest in peace shout out to the Late Great one. A classic memory yall. Next up to bat is the Biggie Remix tape by Sweatbox Productions. Thanks to my man Sleep,I got my hands on this joint. I know some of you all may be unfamiliar with them,please don't sleep. Behind the boards the dudes are the truth. Trust and believe what I told you. They took and remixed Biggie classics and made them into modern hits. For production inquiries hit my man Sleep at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It keeps getting better ya'll,next in the line up is my man DJ SKILLZ. Hands down,the hottest new dj in the game. I'm declaring that by blasting off 3 tapes featuring him. Skillz gets busy with "I love the 90's r&b pt.1", "Basement Breaks", and "Because of Us" Ne-Yo remixtape featuring yours truly and my man DJ BOBBY BLACK. Last but not least on the mixtape list is my man DJ TY BOOGIE. Another classic New York City party mixtape. This time it features Nelly's platinum party recorded live. So live you can hear the crown reaction and all. Hosted by the St. Louis Cardinal himself,Nelly. I told ya'll I'm going in. Nothing but heat here ya'll!
CLICK BELOW FOR DJ S&S SOMETHING FOR THAT ASS PT. 2 DOWNLOAD
CLICK BELOW FOR SWEATBOX COMMANDMENTS BIGGIE REMIX TAPE DOWNLOAD
CLICK BELOW FOR DJ SKILLZ I LOVE THE 90'S R&B PT. 1 DOWNLOAD
CLICK BELOW FOR DJ SKILLZ BASEMENT BREAKS DOWNLOAD
CLICK BELOW FOR DJ SKILLZ//MARS//BOBBY BLACK BECAUSE OF US NE-YO REMIXTAPE DOWNLOAD
CLICK BELOW FOR DJ TY BOOGIE NELLY PLATINUM PARTY DOWNLOAD
IT'S THE MONTH OF MARS YA'LL...I GOT TREATS FOR DAYS...DOWNLOAD NOW AND THANK ME LATER
The Heavenly Renaissance is returning yall. If you've ever driven !-95 north to get home this party is for you,if you've ever recorded a Red Alert show this party is for you. Details are coming,dont worry...THE WORLD FAMOUS SUPERFRIENDS AND FCC GOT YOU...THE PARTY KINGS ARE BACK!
Lance Armstrong’s latest team-up with Nike Sportswear has dominated the headlines in the last few days ranging from the KAWS designed TREK Madone and the footwear offerings. In a further update to what Nike Sportswear has cooked up for the Stages collection, we present some more footwear and apparel. Some of the previously seen “Greatest Hits” pack feature the Hideout Woven Footscape, Futura x Dunk High, Busy P x So-Me x Air Force 1 and Mister Cartoon x Air Force 1. Other mini-packs falling under the “Hope Rides Again” collection include the Lunar Livestrong, Evolution of Air (Air Max 180, Air Max 1, Air Max 90) and the bike meets soccer inspired Cutters pack (Nike City Tiempo). Rounding out the extensive footwear collection under the “Hope Rides Again” theme are two jackets, the Livestrong M65 and Livestrong Firefly Jacket. Aside fromt he Cutters pack, many of the colorways revolve around LIVESTRONG iconic black/white color schemes. The sale of these items will benefit the cause at hand via the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
Originally previewed back in August of 2008, adidas finally releases their retro version of the classic Torsion Bank Shot model, the first adidas basketball kicks to implement the Torsion cushioning system. The sneakers feature an old school two-tone white/blue color scheme reminiscent of late 80’s to early 90’s basketball footwear. Available now at Grip.
Much like the previously released Air Max and ACG inspired hybrid joints, these Air Force 1’s take inspiration from the classic Huarache series, most evident by the implementation of a Huarache infused tongue and colorway. The timeless platform sports a royal blue upper accented with scream green highlights and topped off with a medley of textiles including nylon and perforated leather. Footaction will see a release in late-March 2009.
His first appearance in the WWF,Paul was a problem.
West Up Bloggers!!!
I'm back with another addition of the West Coast Wednesdays. Today I
wanted to go to one of my favorite West Coast Artists; DJ Quik. From
the Hub City or Compton for you out of towners, he is also to me a
slept on producer because he is right up there with DJ Premier and Dr
Dre in my eyes. He is true musican who can play 11 instruments. The
Legendary DJ Quik has 5 albums and has produced for Jay-Z, 2Pac, Snoop
Dogg, Dr Dre, and more. Here is one of his early videos, Safe N Sound
One of Japan’s most recognizable pop-culture monsters, the dinosaur-esque Godzilla is the latest inspiration for an upcoming Casio G-Shock. Joining another familiar Japanese icon in Ultraman and Astroboy, the Godzilla DW-6900 features custom band artwork and a backlight picture featuring Godzilla. The watch is slated for a March 31st release.
What's up my good people. Its monday and we are back at it. If you get a chance watch "Rip the Runway" tonite on B.E.T,ill be performing with Keri Hilson. It airs at 9pm. By the way,her debut album drops tuesday,March 24. Do your girl a favor and cop that.
Shout out to everyone in Charlotte,North Carolina. I had a blast this past weekend. I totally slept on the C.I.A.A. weekend,it was like an Allstar weekend for black colleges. Its a permanent part of the DJ MARS party schedule from here on out,big shout out to my man TROY VEALE...let's rock out again next year homeboy!
On a bitter sweet note,I was glad to have experienced the home going service for my man "Marc the Barber Stewart". One of the best human beings God has given us. I hope I offer the world what Marc has offered me and my team...brother we love you and miss you!
Now on to the business at hand. As I said last week there are several components of the mixtape game. This week I'm going to exemplify two of them,the live party mixtape as well as the homemade best of mixtape. For these two examples I brought along my man's The World Famous Brucie B and the Down and Dirty King,DJ Bobby Black.
If you have any knowledge of the New York Party scene then you know how Brucie B used to get it in. There's not to many dj's that can say,to some extent that they've inspired Kid Capri. There's not to many Dj's that can say they are the reason Ron G started dj'ing,Brucie B can say that. There's not to many dj's that can say that their mixtapes were coveted items from such Harlem street figures like Rich Porter,AZ,and Alpo. Brucie B can say that,and for those suckas who don't believe me go rent the movie "Paid in Full" and see for yourself. Brucie wasn't the kind of dj that would cut a record to death,but he would rock the shit out of a party. To some extent I patterned my self after him. All Brucie needs is a bottle of Henny and party people ready to take it all the way Uptown.
The 80's era New York club that helped make Brucie famous is Harlems "Roof Top". This tape features Brucie live on the wheels circa 1987. To my Uptown crew,this tapes is for you(ROC,SLEEP,PARTY RADAMES,BIDDY,HOLLY,and DL).
Todays second offering comes from a more modern approach to mixtapes,the best of series. From the vaults of the "Down & Dirty king...DJ BOBBY BLACK",we have the best of Mary J. Blige. I told BLACK a long time ago this tape was crack. More like an anthology than a mixtape,this tape totally exemplifies how a dj should put together a best of series. Black is one of the few current dj's that can rock a party and mixtape equally as well. A complete musical anthology of Mary J is on display here. As usual,I'm not going to reveal the playlist. Do yourself a favor and click the link to download....as my man says at the top of his tapes..."Bobby. Black put it on em"!
To download,click the link below:
Brucie Bee Side 1
Brucie Bee Side 2
Bobby Black & Mary J Blige Mixtape
For other classic Bobby Black mixtapes log on to www.djbobbyblack.blogspot.com,for all the classic Bobby Black flava's!
Dj Bobby Black
My Blogs Stats
- ► 2010 (722)
- DJ MARS::I LOVE NEW YORK BLEND TAPE
- BRING THE BEAT BACK
- SHOWBIZ AND MY MAN AG...MAKIN EM BOUNCE!
- YA GOTTA FLOW JOE
- IT'S (DJ) REVOLUTION TIME
- THE DIAZ BROTHERS X DJ DOC X DJ BOBBY BLACK
- ROC RAIDA X RED ALERT X DMC
- DJ MARS X KERI HILSON X LIL WAYNE
- FAB 5 FREDDY FRIDAYS
- THURSDAY MORNING THROWDOWN::THE ARN ANDERSON EDITI...
- WEST UP Bloggers!!! This Wednesday, I wanna t...
- CHARLES HAMILTON "LOSER",BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE...
- CHARLES HAMILTON "LOSER",FULL LENGTH VIDEO
- MICK BOOGIE IS HIS NAME
- THINGS I REALLY NEED ON MY FEET::NEW BALANCE IS KI...
- FAB 5 FREDDY FRIDAYS
- THURSDAY MORNING THROWDOWN::THE TOP 250 GREATEST W...
- THINGS I LIKE ON MY FEET::THE NEW BALANCE EDITION....
- WEST COAST WEDNESDAYS::BOW DOWN
- THINGS I LIKE ON MY FEET::THE ADIDAS FORUM EDITION...
- THINGS I NEED ON MY FEET::THE RAGING BULL EDITION
- JOE BUDDENS...IN MY SLEEP(OFFICIAL VIDEO)
- WWW.RAPMULLET.COM X DJ MARS...DROP A DIME ON EM SO...
- DJ PREMIER...BROOKLYN WE GO HARD!
- DJ CLINTON SPARKS X AKON X ROCK CITY X SEAN KINGST...
- FAB 5 FREDDY FRIDAYS
- THE OFFICIAL ADVENTURES OF...GRAND MASTER FLASH!
- THURSDAY MORNING THROWDOWN::THE ROAD WARRIORS EDIT...
- WEST COAST WEDNESDAYS::THE ICE CUBE EDITION
- THINGS I LIKE ON MY FEET::THE NEW BALANCE EDITION
- MARCH MIXTAPE MADNESS...LET'S GET READY TO GO IN!
- HEAVEN RETURNS...THE I LOVE NY EDITION!
- NIKE SPORTSWEAR X LANCE ARMSTRONG
- THINGS I LIKE ON MY FEET::THE ADIDAS TORSION EDITI...
- THINGS I LIKE ON MY FEET::THE NIKE HUARACHE HYBRID...
- DE LA X ARSENIO HALL
- DE LA SOUL X NIKE
- FAB 5 FREDDY FRIDAYS
- KILLA CAM'S XXL COVER SHOOT
- THURSDAY MORNING THROWDOWN::THE PAUL ORNDORFF EDIT...
- WEST COAST WEDNESDAYS::THE DJ QUICK EDITION
- TRUE HIP HOP STORIES::THE SADAT X EDITION
- THINGS I LIKE ON MY WRIST::GODZILLA X CASIO G SHOC...
- BRUCIE B X THE ROOFTOP X BOBBY BLACK X MARY J BLIG...
- ▼ March (44)