Monday, November 24, 2008

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME




Ladies and gentleman,allow me to introduce myself...i go by the name of DJ MARS//THE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD FAMOUS SUPERFRIENDS CREW. I am kinda new to this blogging thing so you have to bear with me. Just to let you know i am an official hip hop head,i been down by law since day one...and this site a clear affirmation. This site was developed to promote my newest project "For Promotional Use Only::The History of Mixtapes. Yup,i am going to dig in the crates on this one yall. I cant get into to many details,just know that you will be proud. On my first post ill just put up a few shots of me at work,just so we can get on a first name basis. but in the future we will dig a lil deeper into this thing called hip hop.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mars,
Good to see you doing your blog thing! Posting mixtapes? Get that ATL representation. Take it back to the days when cats were hearing joints playing out of cars while hanging out on James P. Brawley and Fair.

Colin
Morehouse College '93

Join The Movement

Followers

Hip Hop News

My Blogs Stats


View My Stats