Thursday, May 6, 2010

DJ MANIFEST...BACK DOWN MEMORY LANE VOL. 17


Track Listing:
1.Queen Latifah – Princess Of The Posse bw/Deeper
2.Boss-Deeper
3.Brainsick Mob – Mixmaster Usa
4.J-Live-Longevity bw/All That I Got Is You remix
5.Pudgee – Think Big
6.Mobb Deep-G.o.d. Pt.3
7.Da Youngstas-I’ll make You Famous bw/Ebonics
8.Big L-Ebonics
9.Young Black Teenagers – Tap The Bottle and Twist The Cap
10.Redman – Tonight’s Da Nite (Remix)
11.Eric B. & Rakim – I Know You Got Soul BW/True Confessions
12.Tragedy Khadafi-True Confessions
13.Method Man-The Riddler remix
14.Ras Kass-Jack Frost
15. 2 Face – Hey Hey Hey
16.Dj Cam-voodoo child (dj premier remix )
17. Pete Rock & CL Smooth-I Get Physical
18. Big Daddy Kane- In The Pjs
19. Young Zee of Outsidaz-Problems
20.WC, Ice Cube & Mack 10 – West Up!
21.Tha Alkaholics-Mary Jane (Remix)
22. Tragedy Khadafi – Illuminati
23. U-God-Bizarre
24.Tony Touch-I Wonder Why (He’s the Greatest DJ)
25.Too Short (feat. Trick Daddy, Scarface & Daz) – I Luv

http://www.mediafire.com/?cmatwmm1oj0

0 comments:

Join The Movement

Followers

Hip Hop News

My Blogs Stats


View My Stats

Blog Archive