Thursday, January 7, 2010

JAZZY B...SOUL II SOUL



I used to love Jazzie B's Monday night show on Kiss back in the day as he was one of the few people that would play alot of the ragga/hip hop remixes that were around at the time, aswell as some Hip Hop and R&B that you might not hear on other shows.
Here's 30 minutes of a show from December 1997 kicking off with a wicked Hip Hop/Dancehall medley and followed by music from Sleepy Wonder, Pudgee, KRS One, Born Jamericans and a few more.

Although Jazzie tended not to give any much info on the songs he played, over the years I eventually found alot of the 12"s I heard on his show on various white labels and bootlegs, and on Bobby Konders' Massive B label. Info courtesy of only built for z share links.


http://www.mediafire.com/?z3enngzg335

0 comments:

Join The Movement

Followers

Hip Hop News

My Blogs Stats


View My Stats

Blog Archive